Hydrogen Injection Technology
The technology behind dynaCERT’s great results is the culmination of ideas, people and partnerships. Staying on the forefront of cutting edge solutions for a global market; we deliver Carbon Emission Reduction Technologies.
Our current technology with its patent-pending delivery method is centered around providing hydrogen-oxygen mixture (
2), generated on demand through electrolysis, for combustion engines.
The benefits of this additive have been investigated by several researchers. Here are a few of the established findings by the scientific community;1
- The flame speed of hydrogen is nine times faster than the flame speed of diesel, burning diesel in the presence of hydrogen will result in overall faster and more complete combustion. This will result in higher peak pressure closer to the Top dead centre (TDC) and therefore, will produce a higher effective pressure to do work.
- Even a small amount of H
2 injected into the air intake to enhance diesel combustion decreases the brake specific fuel consumption (bsfc) regardless of the level of load.
- The induction of H
2 contains oxygen; as a result, the increase in the air-fuel ratio improves the combustion resulting in lower fuel consumption and better efficiency.
- Hydrocarbons and CO
2 are reduced, due to the absence of carbon in hydrogen fuel and also due to better combustion of diesel fuel with the aid of hydrogen which has a higher flame speed.
- Although CO values for neat diesel operation is relatively lower, by inducting H
2 into diesel the CO amount is further reduced.
dynaCERT created partnerships to perfect a technology that would deliver on the promising findings with H
2 injection. Not only have we developed patent-pending technology, we have completed testing and have validated that our technology works.
Here are some of the features delivered through our technology;
- Our patent-pending electrolysis system and Smart ECM provides a reliable and adjustable delivery of H
2 concentrations. Not all engines are the same and having the optimal ratios and percentages provides increased benefits.
- Our technology is scalable allowing use with Class 6-8 on-road vehicles and transition to applications with rail, marine, off-road and power generation.
- Our technology is leading edge and provides solutions without drawing excessive power to perform the task.
- It is designed to work with OEM manufacturer`s and compliment technological improvements.
With our results established and its scalability options, we continue to enhance our technology scope, working with forward thinking engineers to provide enhancements and new product developments. With our people and partnerships we continue to expand our product line to provide solutions for on-road, off-road, rail, marine and power generation.
dynaCERT: A global leader in Carbon Emission Reduction Technologies.